Friday, July 13, 2012

Fish Sticks...Sweet!

Fish Sticks..Sugartown Sweets style!
A few weeks ago I made Gummy Worms On A Stick..
that's when I thought how cute these would be. 
There are so many churches having VBS this month, including mine..and I thought these would make a great craft/snack. 
Hope you're all having a fantastic summer!
I didn't even know there were gummy octopus out there! I thought they were so cute, I used a couple of them too!
Items you will need:
1 tub vanilla frosting
pretzel rods
gummy fish
food color
pearl sprinkles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I colored my tub of vanilla frosting with Wilton sky blue color.
Gummy fish lined up...I bought a bag of Targets store brand.
 ........................................................
Frost a pretzel rod to resemble ocean waves..
place the gummy fish on the frosting and add a few white pearl sprinkles.
That's it! You're done..with plenty of time left to go fishin'. :o)
Happy & Sweet Creating 
from
Sugartown Sweets!
Thank You for stopping by my blog today!
Leave a comment below..I'm just fishing for compliments. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment