Monday, December 23, 2019

Chocolate Covered Reindeer Potato Chips!


Christmas Is Almost Here!

It's a magical time of year with the promise of hope, joy, and peace which began on that first Christmas day long ago with the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

My favorite Christmas tradition is having my firstborn grandson read the Christmas Story from the book of Luke. I'm so thankful to God for sending His Son to be the Saviour of the world. Jesus was born to die for our sins so that if we accept His gift of salvation, we can live with Him in heaven forever. 

What an amazing gift!

John 3:16 promises that all we need to do is believe to receive. He is waiting for you with open arms!

Another one of my favorite traditions is enjoying all the delicious holiday foods and treats. So here is a fun and simple one for you that is both salty and sweet! Yum!
To make my sweet little reindeer, I used Ghirardelli dipping chocolate, candy eyes, cherry Jelly Belly jelly beans, ruffled potato chips and these Wilton candy antlers.
Melt chocolate in microwave on 50% power in 30 second bursts stirring each time until candy is melted smooth. Dip chips and place on parchment paper.
Place all candy pieces onto dipped chips and let set till dry. (I snipped the jelly beans into halves for the noses.)
Just look at those adorable eyes! Are you melting?!
All this cuteness is just making me hungry!!

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!

'til we sweet again, Karen💗

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Karen! I am loving all of your potato chip treats. These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Beth and Merry Christmas to you too!!

      Delete