Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Patriotic Marshmallow Pops for the 4th of July!


HAPPY 4th of JULY!

I feel so thankful to have been born in the USA!

We will be celebrating the 4th with family, food, fireworks and a boatload of gratitude for all the blessings that God has poured out upon us.

I pray everyone has a safe and happy holiday as we celebrate our country's independence.

GOD BLESS AMERICA! 
 To make 10 pops I used:
Two bags Ghirardelli white melts
Twenty pieces red candy melts
Royal blue gel color
One bag marshmallows
Star sprinkles
Red lollipop sticks
Place two marshmallows on lollipop stick.
Melt one bag of white candy melts and add blue gel color. (I could not find blue candy melts anywhere so I just made my own.)

Dip marshmallow pop in melted candy.
Place pops on parchment paper, add star sprinkles and let set to harden.
Now we get to make the red and white stripes!
Place about twenty each of the red and white candy melts in a decorator bag and melt in microwave at 30 second intervals on 50% power stopping to knead the bags each time.
With scissors, snip off just the small tip of each bag and pipe alternating colors to form stripes.
Woohoo, it's beginning to look a lot like the 4th of July and I needed a little sparkle for my flags, so I sprinkled on just a tidge of white luster dust.
"Oh, say does that star spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave? 🎜🎝🎜🎝🎝
Now let's go celebrate BIG! 

That's all folks!

"til we sweet again, KarenπŸ’—

No comments:

Post a Comment