Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Caramel Apple Brownies!

Caramel Apple Desserts For Fall..I'm Kinda Hooked On Them Lately!
I didn't know if I would be able to even post these yummy brownies as my favorite camera may have bitten the dust. Then again, I've had it for nearly ten months. That seems to be the going rate for me anyways. 
But let's get back to sweeter things..like my grandson's birthday brownies. He really loved them although maybe not as much as his Mama! It seems his Mom is even more of a sugar nut than her Mom!
We have a brand new ready made icing flavor..Pillsbury Caramel Apple! Oh boy is it good. Like you can eat it with a spoon good. No kidding, this stuff is addictive. My oldest grandson has already put his order in for his birthday next year. I'm assuming this will be a seasonal flavor, so I'm going to stock up. 
 Pillsbury and Ghirardelli brownie mixes are my favorite packaged mixes.

Whichever brand you use, just substitute buttermilk for the water and add vanilla and butterscotch chips. Follow package directions for eggs and oil measurement. I add all wet ingredients to a bowl, whisk together and then stir in dry brownie mix.
 Stir in the butterscotch chips. I used a very generous cup. Probably more like 1 1/4 cups.
 Bake according to package directions.
 Let brownies cool for about 10 minutes. Heat icing for 30 seconds in microwave. 
Pour warm icing over warm brownies. Now see how long you can wait before digging into these..
 Caramel Apple Wonderfulness..
Ahhhhh..mmmmm..
Keeping Life Sweet
@
Sugartown Sweets!
I love all your comments and thanks so much for stopping by.
Join my blog today..we'll have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment