Friday, September 22, 2017

Pumpkin Patch Treats w/ Pretzels Dipped in Chocolate

So, for the first day of Fall-yay!-I'm sharing with you, Sugartown Sweets' lastest creation!

I mean, who doesn't love mellowcreme pumpkins?!
Same great taste as the much loved candy corn only waayy cuter. Especially when you add these adorable candy eyes, and plant them on top of chocolate dipped pretzels all covered with crushed Oreos for dirt!

Say hello to these sweet pumpkin patch treats and then just go ahead and take a big ol' crunchy, chewy, chocolaty bite!

If you need more pumpkin patch ideas, I've got a few here.
I used pretzel rods, candy pumpkins, chocolate melting wafers, candy eyes, Oreos, and green squeeze icing.
First, I attached the eyes to the pumpkins with a dab of icing.
Next, I melted chocolate wafers. Microwave at 30 second intervals on the defrost setting stirring each time until melted and smooth.
Scrape cream off cookies, place in a Ziploc bag and crush them. 
Dip pretzels in melted chocolate, placing two together with sides touching, and sprinkle with crushed cookies.

Next, pipe a green vine with squeeze icing. Finally, dab a little melted chocolate to pumpkin bottoms-te he-and place them on pretzels.
 How stinkin' cute are these fall guys?! 
I can't even!
 PICK ME! PICK ME! NO...PICK ME!
 I think I'll be snacking on these while watching one of my favorite Charlie Brown shows..soon!
 Happy Fall, Y'all!

Stay sweet, Karen 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment