Monday, October 29, 2012

Jolly Ranchers Monster Mash Lollipops..and more!

Jolly Ranchers Lollipops..
'Cause we don't have enough already. ;o)
I saw these pretty little Jolly Ranchers Doubles when I was out the other day. I had never paid any attention to them. But, they are so unique, and make for quite the lovely little lollipop!
This purple and green lollipop just looks like Monster Mash to me. That old song just popped into my head as soon as I opened the oven door!
*******************************************
 Place candies on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake on 275 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Insert lollipop stick and voila'..super easy, cute and yummy little party treat. I love the sunburst effect this one has!
My very favorite! I absolutely love the ocean, and that's exactly what I see in this one!
******************************************************
Happy & Sweet Creating 
from 
SUGARTOWN SWEETS
Have a Sweet Day..
Leaving a Comment Here Will Make Mine!
Thank You For Visiting My Blog Today :o)

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! I love the green one the best! Stephie

    ReplyDelete