Friday, July 3, 2015

Fireworks Pops for the Fourth of July and a Patriotic Peppermint Flag!


 3-2-1..Happy 4th of July!

And as quickly as you can do that countdown, you can make these super easy peppermint crafts!

With a baking time of six minutes and then pressing in the sprinkles, you can make these pops in less than 10!

The flag pops take just a couple extra minutes..and look at how cute they are.

I love the 4th. Fireworks, Family and The Star Spangled Banner.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
 These colors just POP!
To make the fireworks pops, you only need these items pictured and parchment paper for your baking sheet.
 Place peppermints on baking sheet as shown below.
 Bake..
 Then...
 I love how these really do look like fireworks..and you can eat 'em! How sweet is that!
I used the same items for my flag pops with the addition of ready made blue fondant.
 Place candies as shown below. Bake @ 325 for 5-6 minutes. Insert lollipop stick. Let cool.
I just rolled out and cut a small piece of fondant. I attached two stars with a dab of water.
 I did the same for the fondant.

..oh say does that Star Spangled Banner yet wave, 
O're the land of the free, and the home of the brave!
Wishing You All a Fun and Festive 4th
from
Sugartown Sweets!

Thanks for stopping by!
Comments and new members keep my life sweet!  :)

6 comments:

  1. This is the most brilliant idea I have seen this fourth! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim!! You are too sweet! I LOVE your comment..Happy 4th. :)

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with Kim, The Partioligist, these are brilliant and just so darn much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh..I just love y'all!! Thank you Beth and Happy 4th holiday celebrating to you! :-)

      Delete
  3. oh these are AWESOME Karen! and super duper clever and fabulously easy and adorably cute and and and, can you tell i LOVE them?! heehee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Yay Lisa..i'm 3 for 3! Thank you, thank you, thank you. :o)

      Delete