Thursday, November 28, 2013

Rudolph Lollipops!


 Christmas Rudolph Lollipops!
We're so cute..we're going down in history! *wink*
Yesterday, I was having so much fun making these Turkey Lollipops 
that I went ahead and made them some friends.
Plus, I'm super excited as these treats mark my 100th post!
So, say hello to Rudolph and let the Christmas season begin!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 If you'll be wanting some antlers on those there reindeer, 
get you some of those sweet little mini twists pretzels. 
(yes, i forgot to put them in the photo above!)


 Bake @ 350 for 6 minutes.

Wishing You a Sweet Day From
Sugartown Sweets!
Leaving a comment below will make mine!
Thanks for stopping by.   :o)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness are these adorable! You have so many amazing ideas using hard candies. I love it. Pinning.

    Beth @ Hungry Happenings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these for my grandkids Christmas party at school and they were a huge hit and so darned cute!! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're welcome! My grandkids loved them too! :o)

      Delete