Sunday, July 20, 2014

Lollipop Round-up In Celebration Of National Lollipop Day!

It's National Lollipop Day!

Wanna see how easy it is to make homemade lollipops right in your own kitchen? 
I've got a few ideas for you! 

As I'm digging through my 2 1/2 years of creating treats here @ Sugartown Sweets, I realize I've made lollipops for nearly every holiday.

So I thought why not put them all together here for the one holiday created just for them!

Just click on the links to follow detailed instructions for making your favorites.

Yeah, we've got this thing licked!

1. Jolly Ranchers Jelly Belly Flops Lollipops!

2. Valentine's Day Lollipops.

3. Holly Jolly Ranchers Christmas Lollipops.

4. Snowman Lollipops.

5. Turkey Lollipops!

6. Lifesavers Tootsie Roll Pops!

7. Rudolph Lollipops!

8. Earth Day Lollipops.

9. Grinch Lollipops.

10. Bunny Lollipops.

11. Pumpkin Patch Lollipops!

12. Caramel Apple & Caramel Popcorn Lollipops!

Keeping Every Day Sweet Here @
Sugartown Sweets!

Thank You For Stopping By

Comments& New Members Are Always Welcome!

2 comments:

  1. who would have thought that the love you had for candy as a child would turn into such a love for making it as well and you do it so very well and it makes me very proud to call you MY SISTER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna! Yes, me and candy go waaay back..kinda like us sisters! Thanks for being such a cheerleader for me. Love you lots D!

    ReplyDelete