Monday, October 26, 2015

Yummy Mummy Airheads Pops

  
 I'm just popping in really quick today..
So you can make these super easy mummy treats..
And still have lots left of your day! *wink*

I'm lovin' this little guy!
Airheads are just so much fun..oh the crafts you can create!

Our mummys require no baking, no dipping, no cooking, no kidding.

Ingredients and tools needed:
Airheads
candy eyes
lollipop sticks

not pictured:
long sharp knife
1/4 teaspoon water
For each mummy pop, you will need two Airheads-I used grape and white mystery-along with two candy eyes, one bug sprinkle and one lollipop stick.
Cut the white Airheads into five strips. You will then cut each strip in half.
Assemble your pops following the photos below. I used just the tiniest dab of water to attach the eyes and bugs. Give it a minute to *tack up* enough to stick. As you place and wrap the mummy strips, the natural tack of the candy will stick to itself. So easy!
 I feel like singing..King Tut!

"now if i'd known they'd line up just to see him..
i'd taken all my money and bought me a museum, King Tut!"
 I made one purple mummy just for fun!
HELLO!

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments and new members don't scare me..hehe!

Have a sweet day, Karen   :o)

2 comments:

  1. You always come up with the most amazing treats using Airheads. These are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! Airheads are so much fun to work..i mean, play with! :-)

      Delete