Thursday, October 1, 2020

Zingers Pumpkin Patch

Today's post is a super quick and easy way to make your own edible pumpkin patch!

We are so looking forward to our family fun day at Burt's Pumpkin Patch!
But until we get there, we'll just have fun with this one here! 

I used: Zingers, candy pumpkins, candy eyes, chocolate wafer melts, and leaves sprinkles.

Using a toothpick dabbed in melted chocolate, attach candy eyes to pumpkins.

 I wanted to make a little pumpkin patch sign and I just happened to have miniature hershey bars and Pocky Sticks on hand. I attached a partial candy stick to the candy bar with melted chocolate. I then attached a halved pumpkin and leaves. 😀
Now let's attach the pumpkins atop the Zingers with a little more melted chocolate and sprinkle on some leaves...sprinkles! 
Now go display your creation or just go ahead and eat some!

Hope you all are enjoying this beautiful fall season!
'til we sweet again, Karen 💗

John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment