Friday, December 4, 2015

National Cookie Day~3 Faves From the Archives

National Cookie Day!

I love cookies.

 I grew up with tons of homemade cookies (thanks Mom!) and I made sure my kids did too. Currently my grandbabies are enjoying that same sweet tradition. Between my daughter and myself, there is no shortage.

As far as pretty cookies go I am not the greatest-by far-decorator. That said I do have a couple that I had a lot of fun with. They both happen to be snowman cookies.

I also have one yummy chocolate chip rendition I'm including for this little round-up!

Just click on the link below each photo for the how-tos and recipes.

Happy Baking!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sweet thoughts, Karen

2 comments:

  1. hold cow i missed National Cookie Day?!?! thank goodness you posted these as i pretty much award your snowball/snowman christmas cookie the cleverest of all! oh and i might as well award your other 2 as well just for good measure ;)!

    ReplyDelete